In today’s society, mental health disorders and addiction continue to wreak havoc on the lives of millions. With so many individuals and their loved ones struggling with these issues, care from a reputable facility is crucial. Not only do you want to receive the treatment you need to recover, but you want to heal in the process as well. When you learn about Wings Recovery, you learn about our holistic therapy program that helps you heal as you work through your treatment.
About Wings Recovery
Wings Recovery is created and owned by two mental health clinicians – a doctor and a therapist. Our combined experience working in the mental health and substance abuse treatment field led us to develop a program that provides exceptional care to individuals struggling with severe mental health and/or addiction issues. We are client-centered and have a belief that anything is possible. We have helped individuals overcome extreme trauma and serious mental health and addiction issues and love what we do. Our team never gives up hope on our clients and provides a commitment to improving the well being of those we work with.
Treatment at Wings Recovery
As you learn about Wings Recovery, you also learn about our available treatment options for clients. Our passion is helping clients recover and heal from substance abuse or mental health disorders, which is the reason we strive to provide a range of programs to give clients exactly what they need. Our team will create a treatment plan and determine which of our programs is best suited to help each client. We understand that treatment is never one-size-fits-all, because no two clients are the same. Each client that learns about Wings Recovery comes to us with a different background, set of circumstances, and story.
To give our clients their best chances at recovery, we offer the following programs:
- Residential treatment programs– By remaining on-site during treatment, clients can fully immerse themselves in their program. We remove the outside distractions, stressors, and triggers of life to allow clients to focus on their care.
- Partial hospitalization programs– When an individual is unable to stay at our facility, or she has completed our residential program, they turn to our PHP. This program acts as a step-down level of care from residential while still providing high-quality care.
- Intensive outpatient program– An IOP is another step-down option for treatment. It can also act as the starting point for clients that don’t require such extensive treatment as a residential program provides.
- Individual therapy program– Therapists focus on helping clients find the root of their addiction and understanding their mental health. They also help teach clients coping skills necessary to stay in recovery.
- Group therapy program– During group therapy, clients come together to discuss topics with a therapist as a facilitator. Clients learn essential communication skills while also building their support system.